Angry Liberal Mommy

Every day there's a story in the newspapers that just pisses me off! Few forums I've visited offer civilized political discourse--they all seem to degenerate into name calling. So get angry, give your opinion, or just read 'em and weep for our warped society.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Links To More American Stupidity...If It Weren't News, You'd Think I was Making It Up!


 

Arrrgh! Finally some time on the computer!

I've been keeping up with the news & getting pissed off about--namely this little piece of news. OK, so first it's having former oil company lobbyists changing reports about global warming, and now we're altering reports about the effects of grazing on public lands? And don't even get me started on the Downing Street memo...Honestly, congress voted to impeach Clinton for lying about having an affair?? Where's all that righteous indignation now??

Here's something I've always secretly suspected about women. Explains a lot when you think about it...like why your friend is sticking with that loser she dates...Hmmm.

Honestly, I saw this headline out of the corner of my eye & had to read the story. Mmmmm Yogi never tasted better.

Should Florida just annex itself as Land of the Idiots?? This story seems to illustrate the kind of logic the average Floridian applies for everything from voting to managing a dispute (in this case). Of course, if I lived in a State governed by Jeb Bush, I'd probably be sticking a pistol in my mouth, too.



 Posted by Hello
Anyone else creeped out by the impending Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes nuptials? I heard some interesting & wacky things about Scientology during the discussions about Tom's indoctrination of Katie, and much goofiness can be found on the actual, official Scientology website. Check out the glossary. More fun, however, is this site, with fun photos of Tom accepting various awards from the church and steering Katie Holmes around like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Well, that's enough for me. Hopefully, I wont have to wait another two weeks to have a chance to update!

Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home