Angry Liberal Mommy

Every day there's a story in the newspapers that just pisses me off! Few forums I've visited offer civilized political discourse--they all seem to degenerate into name calling. So get angry, give your opinion, or just read 'em and weep for our warped society.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...I Hope

Angry Liberal Mommy has had to take a brief hiatus due to...well, becoming an Angry Liberal Mommy for the second time. My new daughter, Norah Igraine, was born June 22nd.

For my husband's humorous account of the birth (and surrounding happenings), see our other blog for details & photos of the latest angry liberal in the family. Of course, I'll still consider loving her even if she grows up to vote Republican.

I'll endeavor to find some blogging time soon!